Welcome to IKAZETRISYA'S Official Blog . Feel free to browse and read my posts . Cheer Up !

you guys rockssssss ! ! !

Haizzzz -.-''
(idk how to start the words :P)

Ahha
How are you guys?
first off all
i'd like to thanks for those people who has read
this blog. no. my blog! :D
can't believe!
1777++ of you??
HAHAHA!

*blushing*

okay.
in my latest post.
i mean, this post.
i'm going to write fully English!
because??
yeah because i saw
i got the readers not only from Malaysia!!
wohoooooo :D
really exited after viewing the statistic of my blog :D
chill yawwwww xoxo

ok.
now i'm going to write you about the 
SOCIAL NETWORKS on web!

how much accounts that you guys have??
2? 3? 4? or maybe ++??
hahhaa
i'm actually have more than 5 accounts.
maybe? lets count!


or more than that maybe? can't recall :D
haha and how many e-mails that you guys have??
OMG i'm pretty sure that you have more than one ! :D
so how was the feeling
when you get more accounts on web?
happy? bored? or *** :P
but i might sometime forget my own password!
weeeweeee

for me,
it was a good feeling
because i can connected
with my friend over the world!
yeah like you you you guys !!
xoxo

so?
lets enjoy our world on web!



MyHotComments.com

No comments: