Welcome to IKAZETRISYA'S Official Blog . Feel free to browse and read my posts . Cheer Up !

I'm Back, Guys! ;]

HOWDY READERS ! !
heyy how r u ??
hope you're doing fine ! ;]

*sorry been awhile ! ;/

what do u want me to write ? ?
emm.
oh yeahhh !

my laptop is DAMAGED ! ! !
oh God that is the most fuc**ng in my life!
can't skype, blog, youtube +++

I do not know what the real cause of damage.
but for sure,
 my hard disk had to be changed!
 and I lost all the data in the laptop!

very sad. ;[
 So, that is why I am not online
 and update my blog. ermm. what else?
change the hard disk!
and now it is like a new laptop!
yeahh. ahahh, btw,
 thanks to those who stoped by on my blog!
I can see in the blog traffic!
Hugs and kisses!

ahhh I love the semester break at this time!
because?
yeaahhh I can travel here and there
and anywhere!

 
and do not forget
 to spend the money
 to buy a variety of silly things!  
yeahh that is me!
anyone close to me really know how my habits ;]D  
although "things" are not helpful to anyone who looks,
 but it is very useful to me.
 hihi.

ookayy.
what else?
work during the holidays?
noo i'm not !

ahh ok. forced to stop now.
 more work must be completed.
 includes a video tutorial.
haissshhhh.
How to prepare?


MyHotComments.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey all, I used to be just checkin’ out this weblog and I actually admire the idea of the article, and don't have anything to do, so if anybody would like to to have an engrossing convo about it, please contact me on AIM, my name is heather smith

Anonymous said...

My neighbor and I had been just debating this particular subject, he is usually searching for to prove me incorrect. Your view on this is great and precisely how I actually feel. I just now mailed him this website to indicate him your own view. After wanting over your website I book marked and will be coming again to learn your new posts!

owner said...

thankyou guys , :)