Welcome to IKAZETRISYA'S Official Blog . Feel free to browse and read my posts . Cheer Up !

OVER

What more do you want to hear from me? Is there anything you wish to see? A joke? A laugh? A smile? A cry? A scream? A song? A lullaby? See i know we are not who we were I live in denial, remember? So please don't ask me to open my eyes Don't wanna wake up and realize The honeymoon's over That i should better Be mature I'm sorry i do not know what to say Do understand i'm breaking, but hey When you tell me that you are leaving Don't think i didn’t see it coming Of course i saw we are no longer Having stuff we enjoy together But can we play along our part And not parade this change of heart? Are you really sure? That we off better And over? What more can i say when you wish to leave today I wont break down now and burst But.. Would you like to have one last breakfast?

No comments: